Halloween Weekend at the Hotel Denver in Glenwood Springs
Thank you for choosing to stay at the historic Hotel Denver this Halloween weekend!
Here are thirteen rules to help you have the best adventure ever!
- Don’t forget, Halloween is dead ahead.
- We do have vampires, but don’t worry; they’re all bite and no bark. Besides, they usually don’t arrive until Fansgiving.
- We’re pet-friendly, but if you run into any goblins or other critters while hiking, biking, or swimming, just growl back. And remember, this is Western Colorado…never corner anything meaner than yourself.
- Gunslinger "Doc" Holliday’s grave marker is very close to the Hotel Denver. Just follow the trail until it dead ends.
- Cereal killers love our breakfasts. We serve everything with screams and sugar.
- If you have to refuel, we have plenty of ghastly stations; however all our broom closets are booked this weekend.
- Please, don’t leave your little monsters at the Hot Springs by themselves – they might scream for mummy and deady.
- Beware of other important guests. Last year Count Dracula stayed here and he was a real pain in the neck. He could not stop coffin. It was a grave sight.
- Do not worry about Mummies. They don’t come to Glenwood Springs because they can’t unwind.
- The Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company at the Hotel Denver is a pub and restaurant where all the local ghosts hang out. They go for the boos.
- Sunday Night is Ghouls Night Out here in Glenwood Springs, so don’t miss it.
- You’ve gotta get here.
- It’s a real scream.