Escape to the only Adventure Hotel in Colorado
Glenwood Springs is a city for all seasons – with adventure in every direction!
Which way to play?
- North: Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- South: The Twin Peaks of the 12,953-foot Mount Sopris (and skiing, biking, hiking, and skiing at Sunlight Mountain Resort).
- West: The Colorado River (fishing, rafting, kayaking…and our very own Whitewater Park!)
- East: Glenwood Canyon, Hanging Lake, many trails, bike paths in the beautiful White River National Forest.
“A varied and interesting menu along with some really good beer makes this a good spot for a hearty lunch or dinner. The decor is standard brewpub: brick walls, historic photos, wood tables, TVs with sporting events, and a view of the brewing equipment. The lunch menu, also available at dinner, includes a selection of half-pound burgers, sandwiches (such as a hot smoked-turkey Philly), salads, pasta, and bread bowls filled with soup or stew. Dinner entrees are a bit more elaborate and include fresh fish, baby back ribs, and chicken enchiladas. There are usually eight handcrafted beers on tap — I would suggest the Red Mountain ESB — and half-gallon growler jugs are available for takeout.”
What’s the first thing you need for an adventure-packed day? A quiet night!
- Did you know Glenwood Springs has the only adventure hotel in Colorado?
- Head to the Glenwood Adventure Hotel (an AmericInn Hotel) at the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. This is an upscale hotel located conveniently at the base of the tram of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park. Adventure and Affordability. Now that’s an advantage. And they have a great breakfast so you can get up and go!
You gotta get here!